What do you most want for your business and your life in 2018?
If you’re like most of our clients it sounds like one or more of these: More money, more time, less stress, a tribe of raving fans, better health.
The Find Your Voice Make a Difference conference was created to show you how—in practical ways—to realize those things and so much more.
We know how hard running a business and having a life can be. You are pulled in a thousand directions: kids, parents, sales, marketing, relationships, client fulfillment, more sales, more marketing, the endless questions in every category.
Not to mention self care! We get it. You usually come last.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Women leaders the world over have learned how to have a business that supports their ideal life and that’s what you are going to learn when you say “Yes” to attending the conference.
You’ll be surrounded by successful, engaging, interesting women
It’s proven that the people we surround ourselves with influence our mindset, habits, and self esteem. That’s why we bring super successful experts in all aspects of business and life to share their secrets with you. You’ll also have opportunities to network with them and all of the smart, go-getter attendees throughout the event.
Imagine what one new contact or idea could mean to your business or life? Collaboration is the name of the game and lucrative brand expansions, line extensions, and whole new businesses have started in rooms just like the ones we’ll be in for 2 days. We have created a carefully designed networking and educational environment so you get to engage, compare notes, and learn all in one place.
Did we mention fun? It’s true that our speakers and sessions are high energy and engagement but we also know the importance of letting the proverbial hairs down and having a good time away from work.
Each evening we will host a cocktail reception with music and time to network in a relaxed atmosphere. Get to know your fellow attendees and speakers and enjoy light nosh.
“A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
Why Attend Find Your Voice Make a Difference?
We know you did not go into business just for the money. You want to be a voice for the people you serve, a Sherpa, a partner, a person who makes a difference. And that starts by finding your unique voice.
It also includes business skills, knowing what’s right for your business and what’s working now. This event is designed to teach you those things and more.
And magic happens at live events. Being in a room with like minded people working towards common goals, with similar interests and passions creates synergy—a greater result for the common good than you could create alone. Besides, aren’t we all tired of working alone behind a computer screen?
You Don't Want to Miss this Event
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dates: October 13-14 2018
To your Ongoing Success!
A few more reasons to attend
- Listen to veteran entrepreneurs share their successes and struggles.
- Receive practical advice and innovative ideas to work into your business strategy.
- Hear from seasoned business owners, entrepreneurs, and experts during informative panel discussions.
- Discover what it really takes to build a thriving, profitable business.
- Valuable resources and services from handpicked exhibitors and business organizations.
- Advanced trainings from guest speakers on various critical topics of business mastery (pricing, messaging, product and program development)
- Learn how to use video to boost your visibility and take advantage of our special sizzle reel offer while at the event. We offer the most professional, lowest cost promotional video production in the tri-state area.
- Learn how to ask for money without feeling or sounding salesy
- How to use story telling to Use Public Speaking to promote your Brand and get clients
- How to Network like a Pro and create long term relationships and raving fans
- How to close the Deal 98% of the time through Profiling
- How to take charge of your life with Health, Wealth and Spirituality
The event schedule
Doors open each morning at 8 am for breakfast, networking, and time with our exhibitors.
At 9 am we begin each day with a welcome address by Orly Amor, your host. The morning sessions feature our main stage experts who will teach, entertain, and engage you on subjects like empowerment and sales techniques.
The event will be held in Fort Lauderdale, FL.