October 15 – October 20, 2017
Departs from Boston, Massachusetts on Royal Caribbean’s “Serenade Of The Seas”
Explore Three Delightful Locations…
- Bar Harbor, Maine
- Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay of Fundy)
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
Enjoy Fun and Informative Classes and Workshops During Our Days-at-Sea!
The Social WOW Factor Cruise is unlike any event you’ve ever attended. Our mission for this event is to support, inspire and equip you and other Consciously-Evolving, Socially-Responsible…
- Business Owners
- Wellness Professionals
- Career Professionals
… to take action inspired by their most precious beliefs and desires for positive change in the world. And to fund your desired changes with real profits from your own thriving career, practice or business.
Discover the skills and sharpen the tools you need to live the life you’ve always dreamed of! At the same time, contribute value to the lives of others across the globe.
What does it really take to build a socially-responsible business that adds value to lives and can carry you for the rest of your life? Receive an abundant flow of insights into what it really takes to thrive, all delivered with honesty, warmth and humor.
Being with a group of growth-oriented people (soon to be friends) on a 5-day Royal Cruise is a very rare and special experience.
Exciting – Educational – Exhilarating
Fun – Informative – Mind Blowing!
The cruise will keep you feeling free and abundant, while being entertained, wined and dined, pampered and served. The conference will keep you feeling connected and valued, while being enthralled, inspired, and on the edge of your seat.
We’ve lined up the most eye-opening roster of speakers ever. Soak up the kind of focused expertise that can make a massive difference in your personal and professional development.
In the past, our Main Stage featured International Speaker and Leadership Expert Bert Oliva and other experts. Don’t worry… they’re all COMING BACK! And more are getting on board.
This isn’t a cushy event full of interesting fluff that doesn’t work. This is for consciously evolving people who are serious about having fun while building healthy lives and successful careers that make a real difference in the world.
Sound like you?
Get on board the Cruise and Conference for as little as $1198.00* per person total when you book your cabin by July 26, 2017. Here’s how it works:
- Standard Conference Tuition is $497 per person. Register with a friend by July 26th and only $697 will admit both of you to the conference!
- Cruise Fare starts at about $850 per person** based on double occupancy (2 people per cabin). Call NOW for current cabin rates and availability: 321-779-4285
- *Cruise + Conference = Total per person. Cruise Fare includes double occupancy cabin, unlimited food on board, nightly entertainment, and many ports to explore. Taxes, port fees, gratuities and travel insurance (optional) are not included.
- Reserve the cabin of your choice NOW with our Travel Agent before the tuition discount, low rates and cabin availability drift away!
**Hurry. These lower-priced Interior Cabins sell out fast! Conference Tuition can be paid later if requested upon booking.
Your ship is coming in… Don’t miss the boat!